Schedule for Braunlage has been changed


Heavy winds forecast for Saturday

Due to very unstable weather forecasts for the weekend, the Continental Cups in Braunlage have been rescheduled. The area forecast announces winds up to 10 m/s for Saturday.

The official training will be, as originally planed, on Friday at 11 A.M. The first competition will be right after the training on Friday at 1 P.M. It depends on the actual weather conditions if there will be competitions on Saturday and Sunday.